CASE Study Challenge #83

I can’t believe it’s week 4 of CASE study already!! The inspiration photo for this week is from a card that I made using the Blossom DigiKit by Jen Martakis.
we grow by L. Bassen
And here’s my CASE of the original. I used the same DigiKit, but changed the layout. I flipped the flower to face the opposite direction and die cut a window using PTI mat stack 3 die.
CASE Study Challenge #83 by L. Bassen
Make sure you check out what the fabulous CASE design team came up with and then play along with your own interpretation! ย Thanks for stopping by!

7 thoughts on “CASE Study Challenge #83

  1. Ooh, Mat Stack #3 makes a beautiful frame! I’m going to have to try that. I love how the front panel is patterned and yet the card is still very CAS. Gorgeous CASE of yourself, Laura. ๐Ÿ™‚

  2. These are both amazing–I ADORE the layout on the first one, and I LOVE the frame on the second! Congrats on being this month’s muse! ๐Ÿ™‚

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s