Hello all! Today I’m joining with some of the Paper Smooches DT as we play along with the 10 minute craft dash.
First off, let me start by saying that, clearly, I am not cut out for a timed challenge. I had to stop the timer three times.
Here’s how it went down:
1. Start the timer.
3. Stop the timer because Emma needed a pacifer for her baby doll.
4. Turn the timer back on and panic.
5. Grab a handful of dies, matching carstock and a pile of stamp sets.
6. Stop the timer because someone yelled,”Mom, someone stepped on my glasses!” Wonderful, just wonderful.
7. Turn the timer back on. By this time, I’m getting hot so I take off my huge sweater coat that I wear every single day. It’s so sad.
8. Get half way done with my card and realize, “Hey, this isn’t so bad. I’ve got plenty of time.”
9. Stop the timer because I have to go to the bathroom. I only go 50 times a day. It’s no big deal.
10. Finish my card and realize that I hate it.
11. Start over. By this time I’m pretty much shaking under the pressure, but I’m determined to make it work.
12. Stop the timer.
13. Finished right under the wire. Whew, I’m so glad it’s over.
So here’s what I came up with. It’s not my best, but it’s not my worst either. I used the Hickory Leaf die with a sentiment from Chit Chat.I hope you’ll join in the challenge.
Check out the 10 minute craft dash for all the details. There’s a $20 gift certificate from Paper Smooches for the lucky winner!