It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the Paper Smooches October release with you! FOUR newstamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at 12:01am, Eastern time…on October 1st. You will find them HERE
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The way we choose our winners and the prize has changed:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the eight design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, September 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, September 30th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
The perks to our change:
- You will have more time to comment
- You can choose dies as a part of your prize (or anything else in our store of course)
- You don’t have to check all 8 blogs to see if you won, you just need to check the PS blog.
Good luck 😉
To increase your chances of winning:
- Leave a comment on this blog post
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to four chances to win on each blog)
For my card, I used the new Merry Motifs stamp set.
I clear embossed the ornaments and then blended in the ink. I used a tiny circle punch on the tops of the ornaments to string them up.
Afterwards, I decided to see what it would look like if I added some glossy accents to the ornaments. Not sure which version I prefer. The glossy accents made the ornaments warp a little, which annoys the heck out of me.
Thanks so much for hopping by today!