It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the Paper Smooches December release with you! FIVE newstamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at 12:01am, Eastern time…on December 1st. You will find themHERE
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, December 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, December 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I used the fabulous new Bookmark die to create my bookmark. I also used the Swanky Snowdudes stamp set. I die cut the bookmark in aqua cardstock, white embossed the snowflakes and then paper pieced the snowdude.
I hope you can see the teeny tiny little glossy buttons on the snowdude. I colored the buttons in with Copics and then added a tiny drop of glossy accents to them.
To all my American friends, Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks so much for hopping by!