It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches March/April release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase at midnight on March 5th (eastern time) (12:01 am on March 6th) You will find our new releases HERE
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog
- The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- You have until midnight MT on Sunday, March 2nd to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, March 3rd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Heidi Van Laar
Wendy Sue Anderson
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I used one of the new Scooters Icons dies to create my mini scooter shaped card. The dies coordinate with the Spiffy Scooter stamp set. I colored my scooter with Copics.
I know that these little mini shaped cards aren’t that great for writing much of a personal message on, but they are perfect for giving as little notes in a lunchbox or just to set on someone’s desk. If you sat down at your desk and this happy little scooter was waiting for you, wouldn’t it make you smile?
Thanks so much for hopping by!