It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches July/August release with you! FIVE new stamps and EIGHT new dies are releasing soon. Our new stamps and dies will release at midnight (eastern time) on June 30. (12:01am on July 1st EST) You will find our new releases HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight MT on Sunday, June 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, June 30th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
Laura Bassen<-you are here
Wendy Sue Anderson
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I used the new Halloween Icons dies for my project…I know, I know…we’re in the middle of summer. It was strange for me to make such a fall-ish card in 90 degree temps., but the show must go on, right?
I layered up each of the die cuts to give them some thickness and for the background I spritzed an inked up acrylic block with some water and smooshed it onto watercolor cardstock. This gave me just the right amount of spookiness for my spider and my neon “Boo!”
Thanks so much for hopping by!