It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches February release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase on January 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, February 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, February 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I used the new Easter Egg dies on my card as well as the Easter Blessing stamp set for the sentiment.After die cutting the egg shape into my front panel. I used the positive part of the die cut as a mask to add some striped ink blending to make it look like a pretty Easter egg.
Not that I could ever achieve this gorgeous of an Easter egg. Do you know how many eggs you need to buy to satisfy five kids who want to color eggs till the cows come home? Well, it’s never enough and it always ends up in splattered dye and huffy attitudes. Oh, the holidays. They bring out the best in us all, don’t they?How about that gorgeous die cut bow? That’s also part of the Easter Egg die set. I just used my ink blender to blend some color onto the bow before adhering it together. And that gorgeous sentiment is so pretty from the Easter Blessing stamp set, too. So many fun new product coming out. Make sure and check them all out along the hop! Thanks so much for stopping by!