It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches April release with you! FOUR new stamps and EIGHT new dies will be available to purchase on March 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, March 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Tuesday, March 31st to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
My project features the new Frame 2 die.
I stamped the background using Botanicals 2. Then I die cut the sentiment onto double sided adhesive foam and covered it with Antique Silver glitter. The leave die cuts and splatters were painted using my Zig Kuretake watercolors.
This next little mini card uses the Frame 2 die as well as the We Adore You stamp set. After stamping the owls, I masked them with a post-it and blended in Maliblue ink for the subtle background.
Thanks so much for hopping by!