It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches MAY release with you! TWO new stamps and TEN new dies will be available to purchase on April 30th at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, April 26th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, April 27th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
A couple of our designers are taking a small hiatus to care for different things in their life. Amy Rohl is filling in for Emily and Jennifer McGuire is filling in for Pamela. We are so excited to have them join us in May!
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I used the new Man Hat die on my card. How fun are those cute feathers? I love them. I used my Copics to add the extra details. For the glasses, the mustache and the sentiments I used the Incognito stamp set.
Thanks so much for hopping by! I’ll be back tomorrow for another blog hop with Simon Says Stamp for their new Falling For You release. See you then!