Hello there! Today I have the honor of joining several incredibly talented ladies for a blog hop celebrating National Scrapbooking Day. The lovely and extremely talented Wilna Furstenberg put together this hop, and she came up with some fun things to share. First up is a little questionnaire about ourselves.
1. Favorite youtube clip: https://youtu.be/um8_JpQGi2U ←cracks me up
2. Listening to: Budapest by George Ezra https://vimeo.com/86704756 ←love. it.
3. Watching: hello, American Idol ←been addicted since day one and I’m not ashamed
4. Reading: never been a big reader, but I will mention this, because she’s my fave: http://www.cristinahenriquez.com/books
5. I can eat this everyday: absolutely no contest, french fries
6. Favorite drink at 4pm: not very exciting…water
7. On my Wishlist: a vacation
8. Enjoying: watching my kids play soccer, track, tennis, basketball, volleyball and on and on…
9. Favourite quote right now: “You can’t please everyone. You’re not pizza.”
10. Smiling about: that quote ↑
So, obviously I’m not a scrapbooker. I’ve always wanted to try scrapbooking. The layouts that these ladies create are truly inspiring to me and greatly influence my cardmaking in so many ways.
Wilna created a gorgeous cut file for today as well, and that is what I’ve used on my card. I did some loose watercoloring behind it and a bit of splattering and let the gorgeous cut file take center stage.
Wilna has so generously offered this cut file to everyone as a freebie in honor of National Scrapbook Day. You can download the free cut file/printable HERE.
I have a little giveaway of my own as well. I have four fun stamp sets including: Incognito, We Adore You, A Magical Spring & the adorable new Baby Party Animals from Simon Says Stamps new Falling For You release.
Leave me a comment for your chance to win all four…woot!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Here’s the blog hop order:
Laura Bassen←you are here:)