It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches JULY release with you! TWO new stamps and TEN new dies will be available to purchase on June 30th at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, June 28th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, June 29th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
A couple of our designers are taking a small hiatus to care for different things in their life. Amy Kolling is filling in for Emily and Melissa Phillips is filling in for Pamela. We are so excited to have them join us in July!
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I’ve used the new Flowers 2 Dies on my project and also one of the leafy dies from the new Foliage 1 dies. I had to cut four foliage die cuts and two of them were flipped over, showing the not-so-smooth side of the die cut so that I could get the mirror image and create a circular frame for my banner sentiment. Times like these call for a new, perfectly smooth cutting plate, which I didn’t have. I think next time I’m gonna buy extra cutting plates just to keep a couple nice, smooth ones for situations like these.I created a custom curvy banner using one of the Borders 1 dies along with a sentiment from the new Best Buds stamp set.
Thanks so much for hopping by!