It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches NOVEMBER release with you! TWO new stamps and TEN new dies will be available to purchase on October 31st at 8:00pm pacific time. Once our release goes live, you will find our new products HERE.
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
Here are the details:
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, November 1st to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, November 2nd to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
I’ve created two cards featuring the new Evergreen dies.
For my first card I created a snowy background by blending in Maliblue & High Dive ink and adding some white embossing paste with the Falling Snow stencil.
The trees were colored by blending in Jellybean & Lucky ink with a sentiment from the Holiday Cheer set.To create the rainbow background on this card I smooshed some distress inks onto my craft mat and added water to create the most gorgeous watercolor palette. As long as you keep everything very wet and use watercolor cardstock, the inks will blend like magic. These are obviously my favorite colors on earth: Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers & Salty Ocean.
I also added a die cut sentiment using the new Let It Snow die by Paper Smooches. You can see how versatile these new Evergreen dies are. I love that you can get different looks by using either the positive or the negative parts. Enjoy the rest of your hop & have a fantastic day!