It’s Pep Rally week and we are here today to share a sampling of the NEW Paper Smooches DECEMBER release with you! TWO new stamps and TEN new dies are NOW available to purchase. You will find our new products HERE.
To celebrate BLACK FRIDAY – we have a special sale for you.
At check out, type the code BFSALE15 in the coupon code box to receive 15% off your entire order.
The sale ends on Saturday, November 28th at 8:00pm PT
To add extra fun to our blog hop…we are offering up a prize!
The prize – a $25. gift code to choose what you like at the PS online store.
- FOUR winners will be chosen at RANDOM from any of the design team blogs and the PS Blog to win the $25. prize.
- Just leave a comment on any of the design team blogs listed below or the PS blog for your chance to win! (you do not need to comment on all blogs to qualify but it increases your changes)
- Deadline: You have until midnight PT on Sunday, November 29th to leave a comment.
- Please check the Paper Smooches blog on Monday, November 30th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners.
To increase your chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
(which means that you have up to three extra chances to win on each blog)
My project features the new Adorable Array die as well as the Delightful Greetings stamp set.I created my background by blending Picked Raspberry & Mustard Seed onto my card front and then splattered some water drops onto it. I layered four Adorable Array die cuts together and then coated the top with glitter using spray adhesive.Pretty much can’t stamp a sentiment without using my MISTI anymore…what’s happened to me??? I popped up the panel with a bit of Smokey Shadow striped pattern paper showing on the bottom. A few Pretty Pink Posh sequins to finish it off and the rest is history. Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your hop!