Hello there! Today I’m honored to be joining Altenew for their 2nd Anniversary Blog Hop.I’m very fortunate to have met Tasnim & Jen. They are truly special friends and I’m so happy to celebrate this anniversary with them.My project features three of my favorite Altenew stamp sets: Sohcahtoa, Peony Bouquet & Magnolias for Her. I stamped this colorful background inspired by this awesome geometric design.Not sure if I’ve mentioned it here on my blog or not, but I recently taught a class for Altenew Academy called Clean, Simple & Colorful Techniques. I used these same stamp sets in the class, too.
Here’s a video to show you how I created my card.Altenew has some special offers in honor of their 2nd anniversary:
Leave comments along the way for the opportunity to win one of THREE prize packs valued at over $100 from Altenew!There are 8 awesome companies who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
• Pretty Pink Posh : $30 Gift Certificate
• WOW! Embossing Powder : $30 Prize Pack
• Simon Says Stamp : $30 Gift Certificate
• Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L : $30 Prize Pack
• Ellen Hutson : $50 Gift Certificate
• Freckled Fawn : Gypsy Kit valued at $27
• My Sweet Petunia : Mini MISTI
• StampNation : Three 3 Month Subscriptions
Be sure to leave comments on each stop by Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 11:59 PM EST for a chance to win! 13 winners will be chosen at random from the collective blogs in the hop list and will be announced on the Altenew blog on Apr 14th.
Thanks so much for stopping by!