Hi there! Today I’m excited to join the Celebrate Kindness Blog Hop. Julia Altermann has organized the hop to celebrate her 10k Youtube subscriber milestone. Congratulations, Julia!!
I made a few cutie patootie “thank you” spinner cards using the Bear Necessities stamp & die sets.
Here’s a video to show you how I made my spinner cards.
Aren’t these so much fun? I used the Stitched Oval dies for the window as well as some Elle’s Studio pattern papers.
Here is the full blog hop order:
- Just One More Card
- Birka Reinitz
- Debra James
- Francine Vuillème
- Jenn Shurkus
- Jessa Feig
- Keren Baker
- Kymona Tracey
- Laura Bassen←you are here!
- Laura Sterckx
- Michelle Short
- Marika Rahtu
- Nichol Magouirk
- Nina-Mari Trapani
- Sonja Kerkhoffs
- Simon Says Stamp
- Stephanie Klauck
- Tara Cardwell
- Yoonson Hur
There are some amazing sponsors for the hop with a total of 13 prizes up for grabs!!
Leave me a comment by July 31 midnight to enter the drawing.
Winners will be announced August 1 on Just One More Card .
– A $15 gift card to Altenew
– A $100 gift card to CAS-ual Fridays h
– A $25 gift card to Concord & 9th
– A $20 gift card to Gerda Steiner Designs
– A $30 gift card to Kit & Clowder
– A $25 gift card to My Favorite Things
– A $25 gift card to Purple Onion Designs
– A $30 gift card to Pretty Pink Posh
– A custom prize package from Seven Hills Crafts
– A $40 gift card to Simon Says Stamp
– Three custom prize packages from Stabilo
Thanks so much for stopping by!